Clarence George is working on an exceptional opportunity with a market-leading bulk annuity provider to find a Stress and Scenario Testing Actuary. They are flexible on experience and would like to speak to actuaries within the range of part qualified up to several years post-qualification.
- Sit within the newly established Stress and Scenario Testing team, collaborating with wider teams across the business including ALM, Capital, Business Partnering and Financial Automation
- Manage complex processes end-to-end, working in areas such as stressed market risk, balance sheets and Best Estimate Liability
- Work closely with the Head of SST and communicate results to senior management
- Utilise the internal model and work within Solvency II, IFRS and MCEV
- Gain fantastic exposure across teams and senior individuals
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work in a varied project-based role undertaking key strategic tasks for the CFO and Chief Actuary.
Should this role be of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly.