This Global Life Consultancy is looking for an experienced actuary to step into a commercial lead role within the business, where they will be expected to network within the life market and generate new business for the company whilst maintaining existing client relationships. Our client is looking to shape the role around the successful candidate, allowing the individual to create the role based on their own skill and future ambitions. This is a high-profile role with a level of seniority required but offers a lot of scope for growth and personal development.
What you’ll need to be considered:
- A qualified Actuary with a minimum of 10 years’ experience, ideally 5+ years PQE with previous experience working within a life consultancy in a client facing role
- Proven experience generating client revenue
- A strong network within the life market is not expected, but is considered beneficial for this role
- Ideally have had a sales/business development role or at least responsibilities of such nature which would allow for a natural transition into this role
- Full right to work within the U.K.
If your profile aligns to the above requirements and you’re considering making a move, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.