A world leading insurer has a great opportunity for a dynamic and well driven individual to join their Valuation team, and be apart of a wider Financial Reporting team.
The position offers to be apart of an already well established Financial Reporting team, allowing for great opportunity for the role holder to grow their technical skills and contribute to an agile team responding to the ever changing market.
An ideal candidate would have practical experience of Solvency II and IFRS financial reporting standards, and be able to develop a deep knowledge of the company through solvency monitoring.
The nature of the role would involve some of the following duties:
- Working with wider teams to deliver Pillar 3 financial reports
- Deliver and develop the analysis and reporting of valuation results
- Communicate with senior stakeholders regularly, while completing initial financial report drafts
- To produce and be accountable for the technical accuracy of financial information to support the production of actuarial analysis, budgets and reports
To be considered for this role, you will have/be:
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II and/or IFRS financial reporting
- Nearly or newly qualified Actuary
- Commercial aptitude and the ability to consider the impact of decisions
- Relevant financial reporting experience
If you are interested in this role, or want to find out more information, do not hesitate to apply now and we will be in touch regarding your next steps.