An exciting opportunity for a part or fully qualified Actuary to join a global insurer’s Valuation team and wider Finance Reporting team. In this role you would get the chance to develop a deep knowledge of the business, develop and deliver the analysis and reporting of valuation results, and work across broader areas within Finance and Risk to support the delivery of Pillar 3 financial reporting.
Some of the key responsibilities day-to-day would include the following:
- Completing initial drafts of reports to senior stakeholders to a high standard, whilst being able to explain and present financial findings
- Producing technically accurate financial information to support the production of actuarial analysis, budgets, and reports
- Building a network of contacts across the business
- Developing tools to improve the speed, accuracy, and clarity of financial reporting outputs
Though this role would afford you with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, a desirable candidate would already have:
- Practical experience in Solvency II and/or IFRS financial reporting A motivated and collaborative personality
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- A meticulous attention to detail
- With various locations available to choose from, hybrid working arrangements, and the opportunity to develop as an Actuarial Specialist, this role is perfect for those wishing to make the next move in their career as an Actuary.
If this role sounds of interest to you, don’t hesitate to apply and will be back in touch with you shortly to have a more in-depth discussion.