Fairbank Partners are looking for a Reporting or Reserving Actuary. The Reserving team coordinates the Reserving process and regulatory reporting requirements related to the SII Technical Provisions.
This is a mixed role, with exposure to a number of different areas within Reserving. The Actuary will be a key member of the Reserving Team, supporting the Senior Actuary with:
Quarterly reserving processes, including:
- Reserve roll forward process
- Catastrophe reserving
- Reserving for certain run-off lines of business
- Trust fund reserving
- Other ad hoc input to the reserving process as required
- Internal and external reviews
- GRS/Corporate quarterly 2nd opinion reviews
- SAO and audit results review
To be considered you will ideally be an FIA or similar and have 5 years experience as an Actuary, plus experience in stakeholder relationship management and engagement with a view to achieving effective
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashely Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.