Financial Reporting Student
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £40,000 - £50,000 plus pro-rata'd benefits
- Closing date
- 22 Oct 2022
- Life insurance, Management consultancy, Reinsurance, Risk management, Solvency II, Systems, Other
- Contract Type
- Interim, contract & temp
- Full Time
- Nearly qual (11+ exams), Part qual (1-10 exams)
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to find a Financial Reporting student.
Working within the Financial Reporting team of a specialist life insurer, the individual will play a key role in producing financial results for both the group and UK business. Key responsibilities will include:
* Review and understand actuarial reporting content from actuarial outsourcers
* Review and understand actuarial reporting content from the groups overseas division
* Support senior management in the quarterly production of UK and group solvency and financial results
* Produce and consolidate actuarial content for group external submissions, including report and accounts, SFCR, RSR and QRTs.
The ideal candidate will be an Actuarial student or those with experience who may have given up the exams. A must is some previous Financial Reporting experience.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV and I will call you back. For more information, please contact Phil Moore on 07470 960 691 or email@example.com
pmactuarial is a specialist Actuarial recruiter focusing on the UK Life Insurance market. We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of the right career move. pmactuarial is led by Phil Moore, an experienced recruiter with over 20 years recruitment experience. Phil was previously the Head of Actuarial recruitment at KPMG and founder of one of the largest and most successful Actuarial recruiters in the UK. Phil is well known within the UK Life Insurance market and combines an extensive network with experience of recruiting Actuarial vacancies from Student to Board level. pmactuarial provide a personalised service based on knowledge, thoroughness and discretion. We understand that each individual’s requirements are unique.
2 Fountains Park
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert