This global Life Consultancy is seeking a Senior Actuary to join their award-winning team as a Senior Longevity Consultant. Here you will be essential in spearheading projects, whilst leading a team of actuaries as you support the businesses clients with their understanding and management of Longevity Risk.
With a vibrant and collaborative culture, this Consultancy is dedicated towards providing their employees with a healthy work life balance. Here you will choose your own hours within a 7am-7pm time frame, as you work from home 3 days a week – ideal for those with childcare commitments.
Highlight of the role:
- Leading Longevity Risk projects across a diversified portfolio of clientele, including life insurers and reinsurers both in the UK and globally
- Further develop existing client relationships, whilst actively seeking new consultancy opportunities for the business within the life insurance industry
- Working collaborating with teams across the business, whilst also mentoring junior actuaries within your projects as they progress in their actuarial career
To be considered for the role you will be/have:
- FIA qualified Actuary with a minimum of 1-2 years post qualified experience
- A background within a Life Insurer, Reinsurer and/or Consultancy with a particular focus on Longevity
- Knowledgeable of Solvency II requirements
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building and maintaining client relationships
If you’re thinking about making your next career move, apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential conversation.