Are you an ambitious individual seeking to join a company that can offer you a clear path of progression?
Our client is currently undergoing a period of expansion, to accommodate the continuing success of their award-winning team. Here your focus will be based within Risk and Capital Management, as you work collaboratively with senior actuaries to consult clients on asset liability management, merges and acquisitions and investment strategy projects.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive salary along with great benefits
- Hybrid working, working 3 days a week from home
- A comprehensive study support package
- Opportunity to explore a variety of business areas within the company
- Exposure to senior actuaries who will support you through your actuarial development
To be considered for the role you will be/have:
- An Actuarial Analyst with a minimum of 1-year professional actuarial experience within a U.K. Life (Re)Insurer and/or Consultancy
- A basic understand of Solvency II requirements
- Knowledge of R and/or other actuarial systems will be beneficial
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
If you’re ready to take the next step in your actuarial career, this is a great opportunity for you to be fast tracked and gain some invaluable exposure. Apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential conversation.