Clarence George is currently working on a wide selection of technical roles within the life actuarial space.
Global Life Insurer - Internal Capital Model and Risk Calibration Actuary
- Technical role focusing on the Group-wide Internal Capital Model and Market Risk Calibrations
- Innovation and automation of the most sophisticated risk calibration models in the UK life insurance market
Global Life Insurer - Market Data Manager
- Entrepreneurial role within innovative team rebuilding the internal system
- Be a part of a growing team spearheading the financial transformation of a life insurance giant
FTSE 100 Life Insurer - Market Risk Modelling Manager
- Support market risk model development, validate internal models and automate processes
- Work closely with the Head of Market Risk Modelling and demonstrate thought-leadership
Market-Leading Bulk Annuity Provider - Stress and Scenario Testing Actuary
- Sit within the newly established SST team, collaborating with wider teams across the business
- Support production of results for SST and produce fully stressed balance sheet
Should any of these opportunities be of interest, please reach out to Clarence George directly.