A prestigious Pensions Consultancy company is currently hiring a Part Qualified Pensions Consultant to join their GMP equalisation team. While in this role you will be working a fundamental role within the business and being an essential part of the growth and development of the company.
This is the perfect role for an Actuarial student who is keen to develop in their career and broaden their professional experience.
While working as part of the Defined Benefit and GMP equalisation team your responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations, and involvement in wider actuarial work including GMP equalisation and conversion calculations
- Develop expertise in excel, VBA and in house technology enabling high quality IT and product solution development
- Carrying out non-standard scheme benefit calculations, and involvement in wider actuarial work including GMP equalisation and conversion calculations.
To be considered you must have:
- Up to date pensions market knowledge
- A strong understanding of DB pension schemes and GMP equalisation
- Strong IT and technical skills
- Practiced presentation and communication skills
- Evidence of good progression in IFoA exams
For immediate consideration for the role and a confidential discussion about your career do not hesitate to apply