Fairbank Partners are working with a large UK life Insurer who are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary to join their Risk function.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and assessing the risks being taken by the first line teams and, if needed, challenge these actions to manage risks.
- Proactively identify new risks and asses how these will affect the business,
- You will need to have strong communication and stakeholder management skills,
- Produce reports that will be presented at Board level which give a view of the company’s risk profile,
- Ideally, we are looking for a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary,
- You can come form a 1st or 2nd line background,
- Ideally you will have a good understanding of SII,
- Stress testing experience would be advantageous,
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Oliver England at Fairbank Partners on 0203 869 2000. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.