Performance Analytics Manager - London Insurance Market - £120k
A great opportunity to work at the heart of the London General Insurance market. This is a heavily data orientated position and offers a great chance to apply Insurance knowledge in a Data Science role.
We are looking for individuals with experience in the insurance industry and sound technical knowledge. The role will involve data visualisation and communication with senior stakeholders. Therefore, applicants must have strong communication skills. We are also looking for candidates who are comfortable in a management position.
Candidates with an actuarial or underwriting background, with a strong Data Science skillset, are encouraged to apply.
- Work alongside the Head of Pricing and Portfolio Analytics to develop methodologies and tools to evaluate market performance and provide guidance.
- Determine and convey performance analysis information to senior stakeholders and Ratings agencies.
- Manage the Portfolio Analytics team.
- Collaborate across the Reserving, Predictive Analytics and Capital spaces.
- Adhere to, help develop, and implement internal risk management processes.
- Sound knowledge of Data Science, Insurance and Actuarial concepts.
- A strong understanding of insurance P&L accounting processes.
- Understanding of portfolio management.
- Data manipulation and analysis in R or Python.
- Experience in Data Visualisation.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in Insurance, ideally in the London speciality space.
If you consider yourself suited to this role, please apply, or reach out at the following to find out more about the role and next steps. | email@example.com | 07399328902