Ogden Scott are excited to be partnering exclusively with a thriving General Insurance business to identify their new Head of Transformation. This innovative insurer prides itself on its inclusive culture and adopts a barrier free approach to hiring.
As the new Head of Transformation you will be driving force for new projects that involve blending emerging technologies and data science, and to ultimately unlock opportunities for the business to thrive and innovate. You will be a key person in the development of their current and future Insurance products and the technology that enables it - as well as having essential input to business strategy and objectives. Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of what this business offers.
- Driving and overseeing projects and teams, which will ensure major visibility within the company;
- Identify relationships with Insurtech and software companies – client facing side of things will be to find an source these relationships;
- Blending tech and insurance into a thriving market for the business;
- Initiated and leading projects to invest in and demonstrate use cases for emerging technology including automation and artificial intelligence;
- Lead a high calibre team with multiple workstream responsibilities including actuarial analytics, emerging technology innovations, data architecture solutions and information technology & governance.
- You'll be a seasoned qualified actuary with a demonstrable experience of improvement, iteration and innovation;
- You'll bring an expert understanding of general insurance pricing - as well as in-depth expertise on data science within the modern actuarial field;
- We're looking for someone who has experience across different European Insurance markets and the UK;
- You've managed a high-performing team and have experience of coaching and developing others, with the ability to help your colleagues to maximise commercial output.
- You're someone who enjoys working in a fast-moving environment, striving to make things better;
- Your team and colleagues know you as being a clear communicator and someone who coaches others to be high performing;
- You're an active listener with a human-centric, collaborative working style;
- You're curious - striving to find innovative solutions and answers, and not accepting market practice as the only answer;
- You break down complexity - making things easy to understand;
- You champion equality and inclusion, making sure all voices are heard (regardless of how loud or quiet they might be.)
To express your interest and discuss this opportunity in more detail, please apply for the role through the link on this page.