If you are a talented graduate with a desire to develop your career in life assurance, then this is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a wide variety of workstreams on your road to qualification.
With the ability to work independently, you will be involved in diverse assignments, including:
- Solvency II valuation, including Pillar I, II and III
- management of with-profits business, including recommendations on investment strategy and bonus rates
- pricing of annuity business and policy alteration terms
- experience Analyses and recommending valuation assumption
- development and maintenance of actuarial models
- asset Liability Management.
Knowledge of Solvency II, Pillars I, II and III alongside knowledge of actuarial modelling systems and/or financial projections desirable.
Candidates already studying for the exams will be considered.
An excellent career development opportunity.
Please contact us to discuss this vacancy or for an informal discussion regarding your career goals. We are very happy to perform bespoke research on your behalf.
Clare Roberts, Associate Director
M: +44 7714 490 922