Senior Pricing Analyst - Personal Lines Insurer - Flexible Location - Up to 55k + Benefits
Specialising in personal lines?
This is an excellent opportunity for to work for one of the biggest personal lines insurers in the UK. Within this role you will be in direct contact with the most senior employees. You will be given the opportunity to play a critical part in the growth of the firm, a company that boasts award winning culture and employee satisfaction.
- 2 years experience in general insurance pricing
- Experience in predictive modelling techniques eg. GBM's, GLM's, Logistic Regression
- Experience in a programming language eg. R, Python, SQL
- Numerical Degree
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Develop advanced pricing models to meet business requirements
- Research and leverage data sources
- Implement data science and statistical techniques
- Use specialist software to monitor trends and review impact of pricing proposals
- Conduct analysis across the Pet and Gadget insurance markets
- Assist the maintenance of pricing performance
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience in Radar software
- Experience in pet insurance
To have a confidential discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Alec Drew-Prior | E: email@example.com | M: +44 (0) 7832937637