Senior Actuarial Analyst - Managing Agency - London - Up to 90k + Benefits
Newly qualified or part qualified actuary?
Too much red tape? Feeling too far from the top?
Here we have the perfect opportunity to work in the Lloyd's market and produce significant independent work. You will work closely with some of the most senior actuaries in the market for a firm experiencing exponential growth. Here you will be given the opportunity to experience a company that is proud of its working culture and environment, that takes pride in the success and progression of their employees.
- 2 years' experience in actuarial
- General Insurance experience
- Lloyd's market experience
- IFoA part-qualified
- Experience in capital modelling software
Within this role you will be expected to:
- Develop and parameterise capital models
- Perform validation tests on capital models and document conclusions
- Produce Solvency II Technical Provisions and Standard Formulas for allocated syndicates
- Develop an understanding of the risks and controls relevant to the actuarial function
Ideally you will also have:
- MS Office
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
To have a confidential discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Alec Drew-Prior | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: +44 (0) 7832937637