Market leading pension consultancy is seeking an Associate/Senior DC Investment Consultant to join its specialist and fully integrated UK DC team at Associate/Senior level.
Oliver James is pleased to be working with a leading pension consultancy on an Associate/Senior DC Investment Consultant opportunity.
The Associate/Senior DC Investment Consultant will join one of the UK's largest Defined Contribution pension investment team, responsible for providing investment advice on their largest and more complex institutional clients on objectives, policy, selection of managers and monitoring of investments.
The role will involve leading efforts to aggressively market and expand the Investment Consulting business, growing a book of retainer and project relationships, maintaining marketplace visibility, creating project work plans, timelines, and budgets, and providing direction and guidance in relation to client requirements.
- Experience providing investment advice in a Defined Contributions Consultancy (or similar)
- Relevant professional qualifications (IMC, FIA/FFA or CFA)
- Investment product and distribution knowledge (DC pension market specific)
- Outstanding client and communication skills from experience of handling client relationships
- Sales experience in developing new business
This is the opportunity to truly evolve your career and immerse yourself in a new challenge amongst a dynamic and expansive team. In addition, there is scope to be involved in people management for individuals with the relevant skillset.
This position is remote or hybrid from regional offices around the UK.
For further details on this opportunity or for a confidential chat around how your role compares in the market, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.