Actuarial Analyst - Global Insurer - London - Up to 40k + benefits
Graduates stop what you are doing right now!
Here is the PERFECT opportunity for those fresh out of university!
This role will give you the chance to work with clients worldwide. You will be given the chance to work across pricing, capital, reserving, and risk with the support of a diverse team consisting of numerous professional backgrounds. For a graduate or a new professional this could be the key to kick-starting your actuarial career.
- Numerical degree
- Commitment to IFoA exams - study support provided by employer
Within the role you will be expected to assist in the following tasks:
- Optimising client insurance strategy
- Developing actuarial loss forecast models
- Developing and/or challenging assumptions
- Collaboratively produce reserving analysis
- Bespoke modelling
- Developing modelling tools
- Market research
Ideally you will also have:
- MS Office
- One of R, Python, or Power BI
- Experience in Igloo or ResQ
To have a confidential discussion and learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch regarding next steps.
Alec Drew-Prior | E: email@example.com | M: +44 (0) 7832937637