IFRS17 Team Lead
A unique opportunity has arisen with a well-known insurance provider to join their Solvency II, IFRS 17, and Modelling team as their IFRS17 Team Lead. The successful candidate will be responsible for a team of 4 and will report to the team Manager. This role offers a competitive package and is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is known for its excellent employee benefits and culture.
About the role
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining expert knowledge of IFRS17 processes, models, and reporting rules
- Presenting IFRS17 results to senior management and stakeholders
- Responding punctually to IFRS17 audit queries
- Communicating cross-functionally on the IFRS17 project and implementing evolutions as needed
- Model maintenance and development
Actuarial skills required
The IFRS 17 Team Lead position would best suit a Qualified Actuary but is open to candidates still completing their actuarial exams. This role is also open to individuals from a life or non-life background. Experience of IFRS17, Solvency II and Prophet coding are essential.
Candidates must have a strong technical background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Excel and VBA
- Leadership and/or management skills or experience a clear advantage
Individuals interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 015311400 or 0860499335. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life/non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com