This market leading Consultancy is seeking a new addition to their award-winning team, here you will work within a client facing role assisting with their requirements arounds Longevity Risk. With flexible working conditions available, this role can offer that sought after work life balance that is often lost within a consulting role. A combination of working from home and the office is available from either their London, Glasgow, or Edinburgh office.
As well as your day-to-day responsibilities, you will be expected to:
- Oversee and lead the way on Longevity projects, ensuring that deadlines are met, and targets are achieved
- Be a mentor to junior members of the team, supporting them as they develop within their role
- Create and develop new proposition ideas that will be presented to your client base and conferences
What they're looking for in their next hire:
- A Qualified Actuary (FIA) with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience operating within the U.K. life market
- A CERA qualification is desirable but not required for this role
- Experience working with Longevity Risk within a Life (Re)Insurer or Consultancy is essential for this role
- Knowledgeable of Solvency II
- Great communication skills with an ability to build and maintain client relationships
If you’re looking to take a step up in your career but want to maintain or achieve a health work life balance, then apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential conversation.