Gravitas is currently working a role that incorporates elements of both Investment Banking and Consulting, creating a unique Non-Traditional role for an Actuarial Analyst to step into. At this global Reinsurer you will be given the opportunity to work across the whole value chain, from start-ups to global projects creating a real impact on your client’s balance sheets through your use of creative problem-solving.
The role boasts a flexible working environment with a focus on a healthy work-life balance, requiring you to be in the office only one day a week – but more if you so desire. Here you will be supported by a creative, energetic, and ambitious team with a wide range of Actuarial experience
A highlight of the role:
- Analysing Life Insurers balance sheets focusing on Solvency II, IFRS, IFRS17 and local GAAP
- Presenting your solutions to senior members of the team, as well as clients and client stakeholders
- Contributing towards research and development within the company
- Supporting the client management team
What you will need to be considered:
- An Actuarial Analyst with 1-3 years’ experience making good progress through their exams
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional experience within a Life (Re)Insurer or Consultancy, ideally within Reporting, or Capital Management
- Be adept at project management
- Have a creative, innovative, and logical approach to problem solving
*Please note that this role does not offer sponsorship currently*
Not only does this role come with a highly competitive salary, a fully comprehensive study support package and flexible working, but it is also a great opportunity to fast track your career.
If the above has piqued your interest, apply now and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion.