If you’re wanting to be apart of an industry leading company that can propel your career, then continue reading for this amazing opportunity. Gravitas is currently working with a highly distinguished Life Insurer who is seeking an Actuarial Analyst to join their Investment Reporting team as a Senior Actuarial Analyst.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be centred around performing technical analysis, presenting monthly results to internal and external stakeholders as well as modelling, and process development. You will work collaboratively with an open, supportive, and energetic team that have a wide range of experience that you can learn from. This role also allows for future progression across three teams, them being Investments, Base and Capital reporting which gives you wide scale exposure to further develop your actuarial skill set.
What they’re looking for in their next hire:
- An Actuarial Analyst with 1-2 years of professional experience within a Life (Re)Insurer/Consultancy, ideally within a reporting role Knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II are desirable
- Experience with financial modelling, using R or similar programming languages will be beneficial Good communication and interpersonal skills
What you’ll get in return:
- Fully comprehensive study support package
- Competitive salary, including bonus and pension
- Working from home 3 days a week Access to Senior Actuaries and their advance knowledge of the industry
*Currently this role is not offering sponsorship*
If you’re ready to take those next steps in your career and join this dynamic team of actuaries, then apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.