This esteemed Life Insurer is seeking an Actuarial Analyst to join their Investment Reporting team as a Senior Actuarial Analyst focusing specifically on Model Development. If you’re looking to genuinely fast track your career, this is a great opportunity for you to get a foot up the ladder.
Here you will work collaboratively with an open, supportive, and energetic team that have a wide range of experience that you can learn from. This role also allows for future progression across three teams, them being Investments, Base or Capital reporting which gives you wide scale exposure to further develop your actuarial skill set.
Highlight of the role:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and building cashflow projections and discount rate models in R
- Assisting in the assumption setting and projection methodology for new assets as well as the general optimising of processes
What you’ll need to be considered for the role:
- An Actuarial Analyst with 1-2 years professional experience within a Life (Re)Insurer/Consultancy, making good progress through your exams
- Good technical skills, particularly with R or similar programming languages are desirable but not required
- Knowledge of Solvency II and/or IFRS will be beneficial
What you’ll get in return:
- Fully comprehensive study support package
- Competitive salary, including bonus and pension
- Working from home 3 days a week
- Access to Senior Actuaries and their advance knowledge of the industry
*Currently this role is not offering sponsorship*
If you’re ready to take those next steps in your career and join this dynamic team of actuaries, then apply now and we’ll reach out for a confidential discussion.