Clarence George is working with a leading Insurer/Asset Manager on a Business Partnering (Investments) role where the individual will be partnering with the investment team to support and provide analysis and advice to assist in Senior Management decision making. This individual will help improve business performance and add value in areas such as ALM-related analyses, hedging and risk management.
- Qualified Actuary with 3+ years post qualified experience
- Investment expertise – ALM, Hedging, MA, Capital Optimisation, Illiquid Assets
- Strong understanding of a Life Insurance balance sheet and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to develop lasting relationships with members across the investment team and wider business
- Knowledge of the UK DB and Bulk Annuities markets would be highly desirable
This a phenomenal opportunity to work in a highly dynamic “problem solving” team that offers fantastic exposure across the business with a particular focus on investments. Please get in touch to learn more.