Actuary, IFRS 17
A forward thinking European insurance provider has an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Actuary. The Actuary IFRS17 position will involve the successful individual in a wide range of actuarial functions on the Group Actuarial team, reporting to the Senior Actuarial Director. The position requires an organised and motivated team player.
About the role
The Actuary, IFRS17 role requires a self-starter with excellent communication skills. The position would be ideal for an Actuary with 3 or more years of experience.
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with all aspects of the IFRS17 CSM engine.
- Supporting the wider teams
- Overseeing modelling solutions
- Communicating accurate results and consistent adherence to model development standards
Actuarial skills required
The position role would suit a Qualified Actuary with Life experience. Candidates must ideally have experience of the following:
- Reporting and IFRS17 actuarial modelling
- MS Office
- A background in using actuarial software
- Adhering to strict deadlines
- Cashflow models
- Model development experience (ideally Excel, SQL and Prophet) with an understanding of coding standards.