Senior Data Scientist | Data Driven Insurer | London | £60-70k.
Do you have a comprehensive numerical background and experience of the technical modelling practices required in the General Insurance Pricing space?
Are you comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders, executives as well as actuarial teams?
If so, this role is for you! This is a great opportunity to work in a multifaceted role within a cutting-edge, data-driven insurer with extensive plans for expansion.
You will be responsible for:
- Improvement of current models via the implementation of new data sources.
- The development of new, market leading predictive models.
- The creation and implementation of new rating factors to develop rating algorithms.
- Management and development of junior Actuaries and Data Scientists.
What is required:
- A numerical degree (preferably at master's level)
- Strong communication and management skills
- Experience of modelling in Python, Git and SQL.
What is desirable:
- Knowledge of automation/containerisation tools (Java, Jenkins, Linux etc.)
- Experience in the General Insurance sector, ideally in Personal Lines.
If this sounds like a role that you are capable of, please apply to find out more about the role, company, and the next steps.