Pricing Actuary | Specialty Insurer | London | Up to £140k
Are you a qualified actuary (FIA, FCAS or equivalent) specialising in General Insurance Pricing?
Are you driven, capable of working across multiple lines of business and comfortable interacting and communicating with senior executives?
If so, then this opportunity to work as part of a small, innovative team is for you! This is a great chance to gain exposure to multiple aspects of the unique market provided by Lloyd's of London within a rapidly growing business.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years' technical pricing experience, preferably in the London Market, and knowledge of/background in financial lines.
The role - you will be responsible for:
- Offering pricing support across the business, but with an initial emphasis on Financial Lines Products.
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory provisions demanded by Lloyd's of London.
- Management - providing MI to support all aspects of underwriting performance.
- Cooperating with the wider business - as part of a small team you will be expected to assist the CAT exposure, Reinsurance and Compliance teams and to work across multiple lines of business.
- FIA (or equivalent) qualified actuary with at least 5 years' experience of GI pricing.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerical subject (or equivalent education/experience).
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, analytical and management skills.
- Knowledge of the London Market and the regulatory requirements afforded by Lloyd's and Solvency II.
- Programming competency - VBA, Python, SQL etc.
- Experience in Financial Lines Pricing.