Looking for the ideal place for talented actuaries who are driven by a belief in the value of collaboration and the power of knowledge to thrive?
Ogden Scott are working in partnership with a global brokerage who are seeking an Assistant Vice President Pricing Actuary to join their exciting new London team, to act as a pivotal figure in the acquisition of new business and clients.
- Manage key client accounts, both established and new, to ensure relationships are maintained;
- Understand the evolving needs of clients and matching their expectations as necessary;
- Develop risk pricing models based on statistical, actuarial and scientific methods;
- Create tools to monitor and evaluate risks and claims for clients;
- Represent the business at client meetings, presentations, audits and other events as appropriate.
- Qualified actuary (FIA, or equivalent);
- Experience in pricing within the UK general insurance market;
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to interact with both colleagues and clients;
- An ability to network efficiently and effectively;
To discuss this role in detail, please get in touch with Poppy Taylor by applying through the link on this page.