Senior Actuarial Analyst | Global Insurer| London | £35-85k
A great opportunity to work at an expanding international insurer with and exciting future. If you have reserving experience in the London Market, are working through the actuarial exams towards qualification (FIA or equivalent) and are hungry for a challenge then this role is for you!
We will also consider those with sound life actuarial experience looking to enter the GI space!
- You will constitute a crucial part of the Reserving team, working together and with the wider actuarial & finance teams to deliver on projects.
- You will be responsible for quarterly reserving reviews across international lines of business.
- You will help automate key processes to improve efficiency and data quality.
- You will ensure compliance with all regulatory environments.
- You will be expected to liaise with the wider actuarial team, senior management, and an array of stakeholders to deliver results as efficiently and transparently as possible.
What you will need:
- A quantitative bachelor's degree (Maths, Actuarial Science, Accounting or similar).
- To be making progress through actuarial exams (part-qualified working towards fellowship).
- Reserving experience, ideally in the London market.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of model building.