Pricing Analyst | London Market Insurer| £50-55k
Are you Actuarial Analyst with experience in non-life Pricing and knowledge of the London Market?
Are you making sound progress through the actuarial exams?
If so, this opportunity to work for a leading global insurer operating in the London Market is a match for you! The ideal candidate will be highly numerate, with strong non-life experience and a desire to further hone their actuarial expertise.
· Pricing contracts across multiple lines of business.
· Timely delivery of accurate pricing and monitoring data.
· Develop and update technical pricing tools.
· Liaise and collaborate with the Underwriting and wider Actuarial teams.
What you'll need:
· A numerical bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or similar.
· Progress through the actuarial exams, working towards IFoA fellowship or equivalent.
· Knowledge and experience of non-life pricing, ideally in the London Market.
· Sound technical proficiency (VBA, SQL etc.). R or Python desirable.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills