If you’re considering an Actuarial career that is more non-traditional, then this a great role to set your career on that trajectory.
Within this Global Life Reinsurer, you’ll operate within the transaction space as you utilise your creative problem-solving skills as you work to find innovate solutions to issues within your client’s balance sheets. You’ll work on a variety of transactions, operating across the entire value chain from start-ups to global projects assisting with elements of M&A.
A highlight of the role:
- Analysing Life Insurers balance sheets focusing on Solvency II, IFRS, IFRS17 and local GAAP
- Presenting your solutions to senior members of the team, as well as clients and client stakeholders
- Contributing towards research and development within the company
- Supporting the client management team
What you will need to be considered:
- An Actuarial Analyst with 1-3 years’ experience making good progress through their exams
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills Professional experience within a Life (Re)Insurer or Consultancy, ideally within Reporting or Capital Management
- Be adept at project management
- Have a creative, innovative, and logical approach to problem solving
*Please note that this role does not offer sponsorship currently*
If the role above has piqued your interest, apply now and we’ll be in touch for a confidential discussion.