Senior Reserving Actuary | London Market Speciality Insurer | £100-120k
Are you a fully qualified (FIA or equivalent) Reserving Actuary with experience in non-life insurance in the London market?
Do you have detailed knowledge of Reserving, experience in P&C and an understanding of the regulatory environment afforded by Solvency II and Lloyd's of London?
If so, this opportunity to become part of an established London market insurer is for you!
- Creation of quarterly P&C reserve reviews across international platforms.
- Coordination and evaluation of Analyst's work to ensure the best quality and progression from the team.
- Liaising with Finance, Claims Management and Business Intelligence teams as well as with US-based Actuarial teams to ensure smooth interoperability.
- Detailed and timely conveyance of results to management and the appropriate committees.
What you'll need:
- Fellowship of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (FIA), Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS) or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A numerical degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or similar.
- At least 6 years' experience in non-life Reserving, with knowledge of P&C and the London Market.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements of Solvency II and Lloyd's of London.
- Advanced experience and proficiency in using ResQ is desirable.