HFG are currently working on behalf of a Delegated Authority Consultancy business, who are on the hunt for a Delegated Authority Manager.
You will be responsible for leading key Delegated Authority contracts across various MGA's/Carriers, and be the main point of contact.
Core requirements are the ability to:
* Work across multiple clients.
* Think outside the box to address client problems in a creative, efficient, context specific way.
* Work with the directors to complete strategic reviews for key clients.
* Manage consultants working on client contracts in line with client's procedures. Generally, 1 or 2 persons per contract and normally up to 3 contracts at one time.
* Provide traditional technical direction to Consultants
* Set up, manage and provide technical advice on Committees, Binding Authority contracts, Consortia, Master Policies and Lineslips to Underwriters, Brokers and Claims teams on Claims TPAs / DCAs.
Please apply ASAP for a further discussion.