Are you a driven, outgoing and commercial individual with a passion for actively seeking new business and clients?
Ogden Scott are working in partnership with a growing global broker who are seeking a Vice President Pricing Actuary to join an exciting new team.
This opportunity is unique as you’ll be an integral member of the London Brokering team, by contributing to the technical development of the company’s reinsurance treaties, insurance client portfolio and new business opportunities.
A pivotal part of this role will be the interaction and influencing of clients, as you will be the main point of contact for the company, and will be managing client relationships to bring the company new business.
- Assist with the management of key client accounts, both established and new, to ensure relationships are maintained;
- Understand the evolving needs of clients and matching their expectations as necessary;
- Contribute the development of risk pricing models based on statistical, actuarial and scientific methods;
- Support the creation of tools to monitor and evaluate risks and claims for clients;
- Represent the business at client meetings, presentations, audits and other events as appropriate.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a qualified pricing actuary (FIA, or equivalent);
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to interact with both colleagues and clients;
- An ability to network efficiently and effectively;
- Broad understanding of Lloyds’ and the London Market, including Solvency II;
- Strong understanding of Vendor Models used in reinsurance analyses.
To discuss this role in detail, please get in touch with Poppy Taylor by applying through the link on this page.