Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary sought for a successful and growing Life Insurance Consolidator. Our client is seeking a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with Reporting experience to join their Group Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with strong Reporting experience to join a Life Insurance Consolidator as a Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary:
- Product financial reporting results for local and Group balance sheets, including SII and IFRS
- Communication of results and insights to stakeholders across the business
- Support the integration of future acquisitions into the business
- Involvement in IFRS17 project work
- Support other actuarial teams and wider functions as required
Key Experience of the Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary
- Reporting experience (SII or IFRS)
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a growing Life Insurance Consolidator as a Nearly or Newly Qualified Reporting Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.