Actuarial Reporting Manager sought for a successful and growing Life Insurance Consolidator. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with Reporting experience to join their Group Actuarial function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with strong Reporting expertise to join a Life Insurance Consolidator as an Actuarial Reporting Manager.
Responsibilities of the Actuarial Reporting Manager:
- Understand local and Group balance sheets, including financial and regulatory reporting
- Coordinate efficient valuation processes to deliver local and Group results on time
- Support the integration of future acquisitions into the business
- Involvement in IFRS17 project work
- Engaging with a range of senior stakeholders and colleagues across the business
Key Experience of the Actuarial Reporting Manager:
- Qualified Actuary
- Reporting experience (SII or IFRS)
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Actuarial Reporting Manager as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a growing Life Insurance Consolidator as an Actuarial Reporting Manager then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.