Clarence George is working with a leading Reinsurer on a position within their Investments Solutions team. This role will be supporting the quantitative and analytical functions of the business; designing transaction specific investment strategies as well as working with multiple teams and stakeholders to implement these strategies.
This fantastic opportunity is ideal for someone with a strong commercial and technical skillset who is looking to work in a dynamic environment and have a real business impact.
- They are looking for a well-rounded person, someone who is both commercial and has strong technical/coding skills
- 3-5 years’ experience would be ideal
- They are open to different types of qualifications (eg. FIA, CFA)
- Technical skills: Excel and VBA coding knowledge is needed, any other programs would be beneficial (Python, R, MATLAB, SQL, C++)
- Open to varying backgrounds. The ideal candidate is someone who is energetic, ambitious and able to demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team and work in a highly dynamic and flat structured environment offering unprecedented exposure across the investment space. Please get in touch to learn more.