Want to do something more non-traditional? Want to do it at a globally established company?
I am working a client looking for a part-qualified Actuary with good academics, making good progress through their exams and ready for a challenge in the Reinsurance space.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating in a collaborative and client focused manner
- Supporting the client management team
- Conducting detailed analysis of Life Insurer balance sheets, including Solvency II, IFRS17 and local GAAP balance sheets
Ideally you will be/have:
- Part-qualified and making good progress through exams
- Strong academic background
- Relevant experience at either Reinsurer, Insurer or Consultancy
- Be knowledgeable in either Pricing, Reinsurance, Capital or Reporting
- Good communication skills and time management as well as ability to work collaboratively in a team
In return this role offers a competitive salary and bonus, and a very flexible working structure, with a 1 day per week in office requirement.
Apply today to find out more