MERJE have partnered with one of the most exciting and fast-growing boutique risk consultancies in London. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the UK’s leading insurers.
The role will see you working in a dynamic, agile and open environment, providing valuable insights and advice to your clients from an actuarial perspective. The firm is scaling quickly, and as such, successful candidates can also expect plenty of support to develop yourself as well as a clear and realistic route to climb the career ladder.
- Work with market leading businesses, advising on their risk processes, identification and implementation.
- Support IFRS 17 projects
- Reporting and Modelling roles
- Exposure to technical modelling, regulatory implementation and exposure to the cutting edge of actuarial best practice.
- Strong Life Insurance experience - considering candidates from Part qualified through to Post Qualified.
- IFRS 17
- Reporting - Solvency II
- ALM / Investment Strategy
- Capital Modelling
- Data Science