Who are we?
Solvency2Actuarial (S2A) is a niche actuarial consultancy. We support insurance companies in the UK and abroad across all GI actuarial disciplines, including capital, risk, reserving, pricing, IFRS17, investment and data analytics.
We have grown rapidly in the last few years with support of talented and reputable actuaries. We are looking for fixed term/permanent employees and
independent contractors across all GI actuarial disciplines.
Why join us?
- Opportunity to work across multiple disciplines/projects for insurance companies and Lloyd’s syndicates to expand knowledge and experience
- Flexible working – part or full time, independent or team environment
- Remote working, opportunities to work abroad
- Competitive salary and day rates
- Outside IR35 opportunities for contractors
- Visa sponsorship available for actuaries looking to move to the UK
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing consultancy
- Friendly working environment
Who are we looking for?
- All GI disciplines: capital modelling, risk, validation, reserving, pricing, IFRS17, investment, data analytics
- All levels: partly qualified, qualified
- Contract type: Fixed term employees, permanent employees, independent contractors
- Soft skills: Dedicated, professional, efficient, good verbal and written
- communication skills
- Actuarial software skills are a plus (e.g. Igloo, Remetrica, Tyche, ResQ,
- Radar, Emblem, Power BI)
- Open-source software skills are a plus (e.g. VBA, R, Python, SQL)
To express your interest, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal and confidential discussion.