Clarence George is working with an established Bermudan life reinsurer who are looking to make a number of hires into their Reporting team due to significant growth. The firm is well-known for its inclusive culture, close-knit teams and excellent exposure to c-suite individuals.
- IFRS, Solvency II, Economic Capital, EBS and Liquidity reporting
- Onboarding new business, both internal and external
- Internal model change
- Investments and balance sheet management optimisation
- Methodology and controls
- Senior Qualified Actuary – 7+ years’ experience
- Qualified Actuary – 5+ years’ experience
- Actuarial Analyst – 2+ years’ experience
- Actuarial Graduate – actuarial, mathematical or financial degree graduate
Please apply directly for immediate consideration.