Investment Consultant sought for a Big 3 Consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a CFA/FIA Qualified Consultant to join a high performing Investment team at a Big 3 Consultancy.
This role will come a hybrid working arrangement and can be based out of a number of offices across the UK.
Responsibilities of the Investment Consultant:
- Lead consultant for small clients and support on large clients
- Advise clients on a range of topics, including setting investment strategy, managing DC plans and improving member engagement
- Prepare meeting materials and lead client meetings
- Contribute to new business activities and marketing
- Engage with a range of stakeholders internally and externally
Key Experience of the Investment Consultant:
- FIA or CFA Qualified
- Pensions Investment Experience
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Investment Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming an Investment Consultant at a Big 3 Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.