Senior DC Investment Consultant (Nationwide)
- Oliver James
- Greater Manchester, Manchester, England / London, England / Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £11000 - £75000 per annum + DOE+ Bonus & Benefits
- Closing date
- 11 Aug 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Leading pensions consultancy with national presence seeking a Senior DC Investment Consultant to be based out of any of their UK offices. This business is forward thinking with their approach to agile working and so are flexible with home/office working once normality resumes | £75-110k base salary
Oliver James are pleased to be working with a leading pensions consultancy with national presence in their search for a Senior DC Investment Consultant to join one of their offices in the UK.
As well as managing & delivering investment advice to a portfolio of complex clients, within this role you will build new/develop existing business through maintaining relationships & networking, using your position as a knowledgeable DC expert.
- Relevant professional qualification such as IMC, FIA/FFA or CFA
- Demonstrable experience of providing investment advice within a Defined Contributions capacity and operating within a senior leadership role (or similar)
- Expert knowledge of investment products and distribution specifically in the DC market
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and reputable name within the DC market. There has been growth year on year in this team and so there is also the opportunity to progress into a Partner level role for the right candidate.
For further details or to discuss how your role compares in the market, please don't hesitate to reach out on 0203 861 9173 or firstname.lastname@example.org
They have a global team of specialist and established consultants across the UK, Europe and Asia, giving them unparalleled knowledge of their market place. We place on a contract and a permanent basis, in roles ranging from Student Actuary to Chief Actuary.
- +44 (0) 207-649-9464
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert