Looking for a role that's different from your traditional and standard regulatory reporting and audit? This may be for you!
I am working with a market leading Reinsurer looking for an Actuary to join their Risk team and support their UK and international growth.
This role will mean you play a key role in reviewing large transactions in line with risk appetite and act as best estimate pricing reviewer.
To be considered you will have/be:
- A fully qualified Life Actuary (FIA or equivalent)
- A background in either a Life Insurer/Reinsurer or Consultancy, with good knowledge of the UK Insurance market
- Significant experience in Risk management or Pricing
- Understanding of Risk management methodologies & frameworks
- Experience dealing and communicating effectively with stakeholders
- CERA qualified (desirable not essential)
This role reports into to Actuarial Risk Manager and allows for exposure across all activities.
Apply today to be considered!