MERJE are working with a Life Insurance client who are looking for a Pricing Actuary with experience in Protection and/or Critical Illness.
This will be a lead role in delivering the Pricing strategy for the business. The strategy involves both current product optimisation as well as an innovative effort to develop new products in line with customer demand and regulation.
You will be joining a growing team and have the opportunity to lead/manage/mentor Actuarial students.
What we're looking for?
- Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary (FIA or FFA)
- Life insurance Pricing experience.
- Strong knowledge of Protection Pricing - bulks / retirement / reinsurance pricing also useful.
- Project working experience is a bonus.
In return, you'll get a number of great incentives:
- Excellent pension, bonus and benefits package
- Most of your work will be from home, so no unnecessary travelling.
- Support through the last exams if needed
- Development within a growing and thriving team.