My client is a Global Banking group who are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join their Treasury team as a Global Pensions Modelling and Capital Manager, working within a dedicated inhouse function.
The role supports the shaping of pensions modelling, strategy and stress testing for the Group across the globe. You will maintain and enhance capital modelling, stress testing, asset and liability modelling processes as well as associated governance processes and contribute to the management of pension and other post-employment benefits risks in terms of key de-risking activities. You will liaise with Risk, Finance and Human Resources (HR) colleagues globally. The business language is English.
Ideally you will be a qualified actuary, preferably with a background in Pensions, though those with strong ALM modelling from Investment or Life Insurance sectors will also be strongly considered.
Some of the work you will undertake will include the following:
- Lead and/or support pension capital and modelling work as required, in particular those related to capital requirements and other stress testing deliverables such as Climate focused stress tests and other internal stress tests.
- Lead and/or support alternative funding/investment/de-risking strategy work via Asset/Liability management (ALM)/modelling/scenario analysis
- Lead and/or support requirements for quantitative modelling from third party vendors; exercise of controls (e.g. pension scheme asset and liability data) and onward communication of model outputs and their limitations
- Support Internal Model Risk Governance and Independent Model requirements and reviews
- Lead and/or support global pension projects as needed to enhance pension risk strategy around the globe with a focus on model monitoring, stress testing, capital and corresponding management of pension schemes globally
To discuss the role in more detail or to receive a copy of the role profile, please contact Andrew Carrett on 07827 340745 or email him at email@example.com