Head of Actuarial & Data Science | London Non-Life Insurer | Up to 140k + bonuses
Are you a leader, an actuary, and an adept data scientist?
If so, then you are a perfect fit for this leadership role within a London insurer! With flexibility regarding working from home and office location alongside a great selection of benefits, this role would be accommodating from a work-life perspective, as well as being a role that you could easily make your own.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Compile and lead a team of highly skilled and motivated Actuaries and Data Scientists.
- Create data & analytical tools to aid the management of the risk portfolio.
- Interact and work with the Senior Management Team and the wider business, presenting information clearly and accurately.
- Strategize on changes in the market and manage & execute the outstanding catalogue of data science opportunities.
- A strong actuarial background, ideally being fully qualified.
- Experience in Data Science, with knowledge of modelling and coding.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- Mathematical expertise - being statistically minded.
- Enthusiasm, Curiosity and Adaptability.