Two graduate opportunities with a global specialty (re)insurer to join the actuarial team where there will be opportunities to work across reserving, capital modelling and pricing. You will gain excellent exposure across a variety of lines of business including marine, energy, cyber and engineering to name a few.
Responsibilities will be varied performing data analysis, assisting in the maintenance and enhancement of efficient processes, building relationships with key underwriters and conducting deep dives into key strategic lines of business to help decision making.
The organisation actively promotes learning and development and regularly provides upwards progression opportunities within the company. In addition, full actuarial study support will be provided for you to sit the exams and qualify as a Fellow.
- You will need a numeric background with a 2:1 or First Class Honours at degree level coupled with a minimum of AAB at A Level.
- Prior experience within insurance or data analytics is advantageous but not essential.
- You should have a working knowledge of Excel and additional coding languages such as SQL and VBA would be beneficial.
- Interpersonal skills are imperative – you will be working closely with underwriters and the wider business and more importantly you will be joining a close-knit team working in a collaborative environment.
- Must have full right to work in the UK