A pricing actuary position has become available, this incredible new opportunity involves primarily modelling and pricing development. This Life Insurer has a global stance while maintaining a strong UK presence and reach.
Your role will include:
- Developing, maintaining and running pricing and profit testing models for the development of new and existing products
- Working with the actuarial functions to agree methods and assumptions for pricing an profit test
- Support other teams in relations to pricing and actuarial reviews, including making recommendations on product and pricing
- Supporting the investigation, monitoring and analysis of competitors and market trends. Including competition and the needs and expectations of the client.
- Ensuring that that the company progresses within each respective market
- Pricing actuarial support in terms of special deals request and technical queries.
Experience you will need:
- A minimum of 4 years life assurance industry experience
- Product development and systems support experience
- Line management experience
- Actuarial modelling software experience
- SQL knowledge not essential but would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage projects and people
- Being a positive and driven individual
To learn more about this opportunity and to have a confidential discussion about your career please