Clarence George is working on an exciting ALM Quant opportunity with a leading Reinsurer. This role sits in the Solutions team and is looking for a mathematically minded individual who thrives on solving complex problems in an ever changing environment. You will be instrumental in supporting/leading the development of a code-based modelling system to project assets and liabilities to support pricing and risk analysis of reinsurance transactions.
- Open to qualification: FIA/CFA/CQF or other
- Problem solving mindset. Able to remain calm and focused when working on problems where there are no answers
- Someone who enjoys working with numbers and programming
- Strong academic/professional background in data analysis, financial modelling and programming
- Experience in any of the following would be desirable: Python, R, Matlab
- Open to locations across the UK, Europe and Bermuda
This role is open to a variety of backgrounds but this individual needs to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Please apply directly to learn more.